Back to Top
Some basic settings Photoshop
- Work only with ENGLISH language photoshop (How to change language to English TUTORIAL).
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color (Go to Image/Mode and check the RGB color and 8 Bits/Channel).
- Set the Opacity brush and flow to 100% (Select Brush Tool and move Opacity and Flow slider to 100%).
- Be sure the photo set Background from layer (Go to Layer/New/Background from layer).
- Action ATN file
- Brush ABR file
- Pattern PAT file
- Help file
- Tested and working in CS and CC+ photoshop version.
- Preview image not included.
- Recommended photo dimension is between 2000-4000px.