Inspirational Filters for Adobe Lightroom
Built by Sean Kim, also known as Seantfr. These crisp Lightroom Presets will help you add beautiful tones and looks to your urban city and portrait photos.
These presets are determined to convey the intricate idea and style, cold adventure, on your pictures. The goal of these presets is to thrust the subtle, vibrant colors in each artwork to a masterpiece.
Start creating amazing edits today with these inspirational filters from Seantfr.
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Natural Tones
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Included in this pack of presets are seven inspirational Lightroom Presets hand made by Sean. Continue reading below to find out how each of his filters will help you edit:
- The Hills: Focused on the blues and oranges so that they can compliment each other, giving the photo a cool, vintage look.
- The Hills(neat): Less focused on the blues & the oranges compared to “The Hills” with more versatile colors.
- Malibu: This should help you bring vague photos simple and clean.
- Jeff: In this preset, I tried to keep the colors alive; focusing on the the aspect of summer.
- Carlsbad: Focused on the ocean water’s color to admirate the reddish rocks around it.
- Addi: Perfect for photos you want the colors/lights to stick out.
- Apex: Thought it would be cool to create a specific moody preset that would embark the other colors around it in low light conditions.